Business Development and Licensing
We help you to answer the following important questions:
- What is the competitive situation of your assets?
- How, where and when to best present your technology / product?
- What is the IP situation on your technology / product?
- How can we gain customers / licensees / strategic partners?
- What prices and term conditions can you expect / negotiate?
Business development largely relies on experience, insights and contacts.
We offer our long-term experience in:
- hands-on management, self-starter, quick learning
- establishing product and service definition, benchmarking and market placement
- reality checks of concepts with potential clients
- identifying and overcoming market entrance barriers
- pricing and deal expectations
- network and contact strategies for new clients
- providing a go-to-market plan that works
- IP checks together with a patent attorney network
- to-do-list for optimized product / service development
- professional and clear presentations for different target audiences
- long term experience in a variety of international conferences and partnering events
- negotiation strategies, effective deal making, term sheets, contract templates, legal support from network
- follow-up on deal performance for optimization of future deals
Feel free to discuss your needs – in confidence!